Friday, November 9, 2007

today was a good day (:

went for some tour guide thingamagic in the morning, the pay's gooooood cos they give it to you in a brown envelope at the start of the day it feels good! hahaha

language barrier oh language barrier. i got a group of four guys, but i hung around with abel for the entire trip and he got a group of 4 guys too so it was practically 9 guys 1 girl.

it was fun! cos they were so polite and blur about everything. i think they were pretty bored cos we couldnt communicate but it was still fun! too bad i had to leave earlier and couldnt take photos with them and all

went for training after that.

had to change in pp mrt station's toilet and there was this irritating lady in one cubicle she was practically screaming at her mum and speaking ahlian language(if it even exists) it was terrible to hear. she was in there for so long and talked to about three people i wonder if she realised its a public toilet.

'wo xien zhai zai da bian la!'

what nonsense i didnt need to know. #$#@


19 rounds after that. today's training was just messy. ran together as a group but the group fell apart. and it was supposed to be 19 rounds in under 45 but we did it in 55 minutes plus. how in the world am i gna make 25 rounds in an hour.

the soccer girls are gna have flat stomachs soooon (: if this keeps up.

shared kfc with tammy and sherlyn after that. i wish i could eat dinner out after training cos its such a bother going home tired hungry and...tired. at least if i ate dinner out there's time for me to relax after training.

anyway, good day today fullstop.

i think im pmsing please dont talk to me i might just scream

--
yesterday was a totally different thing though. it was like an outcast day.

i woke up, washed up, went halfway down the stairs and my mum and sis started shooing me to get ready in ten minutes cos we're going to this new place for lunch. they had gone out to popular. if i could count the number of outings my mum has had with my sis with my fingers, i'd have to attach another pair of hands.

i dont like being rushed ten minutes after i woke up, even if its 3 in the afternoon.

i think that totally ruined my day. or maybe it was fated to be a horrible day.

ate lunch my sis was piling her lunch on my plate while i ate cos she thought my mum was sharing with me. totally pissed the shit out of me for some reason. ate almost all of it in the end anyway. its ok. put on weight akthetlgahvjghagef

pissed me off again in the car by talking bout sensitive issues

on the way back they dropped me off at 168 to get lunch for my maid who was sick. i got off, didnt even bother asking my sister to follow cos during then i really couldnt give a flying f. walked home by myself only to get home and realise i had three missed calls from my sis. called back and she was fcuking screaming in my ear cos they were sitting in the comfortable car for so long,waiting for me, while i walked home. real nice.

went back, thought i might save the rest of the day by getting back to bed and waking up on the the right side of bed.

when i woke up it was 7.30 why didnt anyone wake me up for dinner(7) so i went out it was dark and i found all of them(mum sis bro) on the third floor happily doing their own things but together(if you know what i mean) it was like, all of them were on the third floor with their room doors open(since when did that happen?) while i was on the dark second floor sleeping in my room, oblivious to the family.

sucked.

walked to 168 to get dinner and my dinner sucked cos the lady was being horrible i wish i ate something else.

it was a totally bad day i was ignoring my sis and all her jokes i'd have thought were funny. and the more i ignored the more pissed off i got

just typing it out makes me want to swear in every sentence that was how bloody bad it was.

krathe haiehf; bajye8htauhretag a;y4etkhregdbfgbdaf kjvbdakfjv ahfa

thanks goodnight

rayner's birthday tomorrow how to celebrate tell me please

i feel like im bingeing

No comments: