Saturday, March 1, 2008

i know my attitude hasnt exactly been exemplary but believe me when i say i want to do well, believe me when i say i want to love my books.

sometimes situations push you to something/somewhere else such that you cant do what you want to anymore. and when that happens, sometimes running away's the way to get back on track.

have faith in those you love that they love you back no matter what they do. look at their hearts not their faces.

monday's the day. ive been thinking so much about everything i dont even know what i thought was right wrong should be shouldnt be is was am are.

ive been bored and unfeeling so i decided i was in the mood for drawing. and they turned out pretty sucky. at least it put my mind at ease. like every stroke of the pencil's filled with your frustration.

oh did i mention? mj dance concert was hawt. such style. enjoyed it more than i enjoyed rapture(maybe cos im biased against sa) but it was so hot. lots of style. plus the company's good, plus there was someone i was cheering my heart out for.

simpang after that, was kind of a failure simpang trip but im glad i managed to meet secondary school friends. i feel like ive grown up with them.

thank you aaron for researching on the genocide thing althoug it was close to 12 when you reached home already. you can help me do my homework if it makes you feel better HAHA.

i wish i could sleep just a little longer.

oh yes my computer's sick and dying(terminal cancer) so its losing its memory and one day it wont be able to wake up anymore. cant read people's blogs anymore cos its screwed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

monday's tomorrow. =O don't worry. i'm sure you'll make it.