Friday, March 7, 2008

ive always known the importance of a first impression but looks like i didnt give that good a first impression for you guys, and its hard, almost impossible to do so now.

i got an E for chinese and im disappointed as hell. as much as i know my chinese sucks and i have absolutely no flair in it, somehow i feel the paper wasnt done to the fullest, that grade does not reflect the standard of my potential chinese.

guess ill give it second shot.

--
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

DISNEY THE GENIUS

--
tell me why im constantly ranting about things i dont even remember the next day, why im talking in such riddles, why i cant even figure out my words, like i have no control over them. i think im starting to scare people off but perhaps its better this way.

tell me why im tired of the struggle, why i find it hard to do things willingly. why is the only motivation is have 'its gna be over soon'?

tell me why i feel like my brain's full of things i cant remember

lastly tell me why i find it so hard to accept so many things nowadays

life sucks, take too much drugs.

--
studying on sunday, frankly, i dont feel like studying i wanna let my hair down, free.

No comments: