Sunday, September 23, 2007

mummy threw a party yesteday! we all thought it was for the fun of it but in the end.. she told us 'i must take photos and let my manager see it! proof that im hanging out with my girls (:'

ha. MOTIVE.

it was all fun though! sis agrees barbecued food never tasted so nice. seriously!

sis: 'EEYER tastes like medicine!
the kind of medicine i like to drink.'

ha crazy shit. she likes green apple vodka better. and baileys(LOOK HERE ABEL AND LL) tastes better with ice!

miko was an incredibly good boy the whole night. minimal barkin. he's getting alot sadder nowadays though. and its breaking my heart

royston and jendell kept us entertained the whole night while the adults played mahjong on the second level. royston's so cute.

royston: what's that sound?
me: its the door.
royston: why does the door have a sound?
me: the alarm goes off everytime someone opens the door.
royston: but i dont have sound what!

royston: cannot sleept late! if not the snakes will come out.
me: so what time do you sleep royston?
royston: 12.
so the snakes wont come out.

beth: come you come help me! (carry a table to the second level)
royston happily runs to the side of the table twice as tall as him and attempts to help beth.

MYGOODNESS. cute kid (:

me and my sis had a great time spoiling all the photos. hehheh.

4 tubs of beandjerrys, about 6 big packets of chips and two slabs of cadbury fruit and nut alllllll in reach of carin. someone's gna become 50kg after promos!

maria, say well done carin (:

No comments: