Tuesday, September 25, 2007

but right now, i just want my ol band buddies back

for the firsr time in my entire life im feeling the effects of stress. everything just crumbles when you're not on form for a few weeks straight. it goes increasing downhill with every day spent yknow?

just listening to my sister play sad emo songs on the piano makes me want to cry. you have no idea how much i need to distract myself to try not to.

its not that im always sad/ frustrated/ bottled up. its just, some things just irk me particularly much, be it trivial or not.

and some things just make me sad, make me want to give up. but i cant give up, ive been brought up to not. what happens if i do? there's no turning back. sooner or later i'll regret giving up, but by then its too late. so i cant.

just now i was feeling horrible. but since my internet took about half an hour to get this page started, feeling's gone, words are gone. post is gone.

No comments: