Thursday, May 1, 2008

what the hell am i doing here

sometimes the things people do just warms my heart. like what zeehui did today (: got a message from her all of a sudden asking if im alright and i was very touched. zhien's been caring alot lately too and thats commendable since she's already graduated.

me being out of band, i thought i could keep in touch with everyone and everything but seems like im out of their lives already. sudden appearances and small talk can only go so far.

and that applies to secondary school friends too. just recently ive been thinking, where're they, where am i in their lives.

and that leads to, where am i in people's lives now. sometimes the things people do just makes me think wtf do you take me for but i realised today on the bus that that doesnt matter. what matters most to me is what i take you for. and im not taking you lightly, just so you know.

--
on a lighter note, last night i took my flu tablet(not cos i have the flu though) wayyyyyyyyy before i planned to sleep just so i could feel what it feels like to be drowsy :D

then i went to pack my room! previously my notes were in many piles. now, my notes are still in many piles. but at least they're categorised piles not just nonsensestacksofuselesspaper

halfway through i got woozy(yea finally) so i went to sleep

set my alarm to wake up for chelsea liverpool BUT IT DIDNT RING. I SWEAR ITS NOT ME WHO DIDNT WAKE UP MY PHONE CHEATED ME. AGAIN.

woke up to a tiny beep, message from someone to tell me the score at 5AM wth.

if a small beep could do the trick i dont see how cyclone playing at an increasingly high volume COULDNT.

angry!

but ohwell i skipped lunch with the team(wasnt feeling it), got back and managed to catch the replay! only caught the last 20 minutes of full time and the both extra times though. but not bad ah in that short span i managed to catch 3 goals yeaa.

THEN i watched chelsea tv(it happened to be showing). they were interviewing this blonde guy and mygoodnessgraciousme HE'S DAMN SEXY. later on i found out his name's gudjohnssen, ex chelsea player(i think he's out already he was talking bout his 'last season' and they played a tribute to him by showing all his goals during his entire chelsea career). supersupersupersuper sexy i wonder if he's a nice guy. seemed like it :D

my mum was alone today at home and i guess its something that affected her. looks like it was quite a good decision to skip lunch.

No comments: