Sunday, April 27, 2008

very blessed

to have met very special people everywhere i go.

--
so..friday was bring your mum around the school day and it didnt go as badly as i thought it would

carin never liked this school from the start
yes its my first time here i never liked coming to school to meet teachers
i dont interfere with my daughter's studies

and she came out the room neither smiling nor frowning. but as she walked and told me bout it she broke out in a grin.

or was it just my imagination

im still not happy i didnt get to hear the entire conversation and whatever onesided stories she told my mum but its all good, at least im not grounded or shitzs like that

--
we all arent the happiest people around, and just yesterday one love was telling me how it'll be good to have someone to talk to so even if nothing was going well you could sit down there and talk to her about something else to get your mind off the bad and bring in the good and happy

and i totally agree

hearing that was bittersweet for both me and her

--
labour day's roxanne day, im counting down to the very last second

--
i wish i wish i wish there was nothing called a wish

No comments: