Monday, July 21, 2008

like a stone

On a cobweb afternoon
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death


thank god for people like mr tan who just walks into your life and give you a breath of fresh air, just about enough to get you started.

and shows like so you think you can dance to inspire you over and over again.

by the way, sometimes i keep my mouth shut for a reason, so please help me on that will you? people have their own reasons.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched SYTYCD last night too (:
I love broadway!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hellobitches said...

OHMYGOSH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I HARDLY SEE YOU ANYWHERE! and what happened to your blog!

lets talk soon k im missing you quite a bit ))):

i love paso doble but the song ruined it! and foxtrot and contemp ohmygosh the contemp one was so touchinggg and jazz and smooth waltz and hip hop. was there any other dance? hahaha i love all of em

Anonymous said...

YES THE VIENNESE WALTZ WAS... BEAUTIFUL!

my lj's 100% locked now. for various reasons and the entries are too scary to read anyway. add me!
you know i miss the times when we took mrt home together! talking about anything and everything ): i wished things never change

hellobitches said...

haha babe i cant add you.one day we sneak into the comp lab and do that (:

things will definitely change dear, you just gotta adapt. it aint that bad sometimes yknow. i mean, things get worse, but they get better too <3

Anonymous said...

okay, comp lab soon!

(: