Sunday, January 20, 2008

listen to my heart can you hear it sing? telling me to give you everything.

13-1, we lost, but we were winners, i could tell.

so many injuries but we fought through, so many inexperienced but we've learnt, so many worries but we overcame them. how can we not be the winners? finally im seeing a little bit of hope, a little more than before.

tammy's one line changed my outlook on jc2 life. though its gna be a son of a bitch im gna have to go through it. and im gna go through it my way - happily. no more going to school for school. im going to school for me. tutorials are fun and so are practicals. notes are cool and textbooks are so primary school. the last year of jc. a few more months and we're free. free, with no regrets.

spend every day of this year like there isnt going to be another, because there really isnt. sis said before. every day down is another day cloesr to death.

i love my friends. im getting to love my classmates. i just wish everyone would love themselves, and love me back.

i still want to be an audience, but there's no way. you cant be an audience of your own life. its impossible.

hi dad, bye dad.

No comments: